Ellen DeGeneres is sticking with her syndicated Warner Bros. talker through 2022.
- Kess InHouse Miranda Mol Equinox Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 24 by 15-Inch
- All Glass Aquarium AAG09009 Tank and Eco Hood Combo, 10-Gallon
- KESS InHouse Kess Original Deck The Hollies orange Teal Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Griffin NuuMed NuuMed HiWither Everyday GP Saddle Pad Medium Brown
- Leaves LargeCHEN. Pet bed dog bed dog mat summer straw mat pet bed breathable pet supplies,Castle,XL
- Nature's Miracle Nature's Miracle MultiCat SelfCleaning Litter Box
- Pet Nest,Cute Cartoon Animal Style Pet Nest Autumn Winter Warm HighElastic PP Cotton with Removable Zipper Round Waterloo Dog Bed Cat Bed Mat 3 color & 2 Size (color Grey Cow, Size L)
- Real Meat Large Bits Beef Jerky Dog Treats 12 oz by RealMeatCanz
- FidgetFidget Pigeon Feeding Trough Poultry Feeder Birds Anti Scratch Feed Anti Guano,60 cm
- 150w 300w 500w in-Line External Heater Aquarium Heater 150 300 500 WATT 1 2-5 8 (300 Watt 5 8 (16 22mm) Hose)
- Old Mother Hubbard Bitz-Assorted Flavors by WELLPET
- Red L Red L Dog Winter Clothes, Small and Medium Dogs, Four-Legged Cotton Vest (color Red, Size L)
- Waggin Tails Smart Dog Treat Pouch Bag for Dog Training Easy Access to Treats & Training Accessories Includes Free Roll of Waste Bags- Earth Green
- A 433514cmWUTOLUO Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Pet nest (color A, Size 43 35 14cm)
- BioBubble Origins Series Acrylic Gems Bag, 5 oz., Glacier bluee by BioBubble
- BIOACTIV Live Aragonite 20 LB Natural White Reef Aquarium Sand 0 Nature's Ocean
- Dixinla Pet Carrier Backpack Pet bag out one shoulder backpack folding portable breathable bag
- FDT Artisan 21 inch Tan Leather Dog Collar with Brass Plated Decor goldish Fineness 1 1 2 inch (40 mm) wide
- Hikari 12Ounce Sinking Cichlid gold Pellets for Pets, Medium [2Pack]
The back-to-back, two-episode finale of the nerdy CBS comedy’s 12-season run drew 18.5 million live viewers Thursday night to easily win the week, Nielsen said Tuesday. That helped give CBS six of the top 10 shows and an easy win of the week in primetime with an average of 6.5 million viewers. NBC averaged 4.5 million, ABC 3.8 million, Fox 1.9 million, Univision with 1.25 million, Ion Television with 1.2 million, Telemundo 1.1 million and the CW 790,000.
The sale of two stations from Citadel Communications to Standard Media Group tops the latest list of TV station transactions submitted to the FCC for its approval, according to BIA Advisory Services.
A tech rebound powered U.S. stocks Tuesday, snapping a two-day S&P slump. The rally followed the U.S. government’s decision to temporarily ease off proposed restrictions on technology sales to Chinese companies.
The Peacock remains quite proud — even without the benefit of the Super Bowl or an in-season Olympics. With the 2018-19 TV season about to close, NBC is on track to come out on top for the fifth time in six years, averaging a 1.6 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo (per “most current”/DVR-inclusive numbers). When it comes to total viewers, Super Bowl LIII host CBS was “America’s Most Watched Network” for the 11th year in a row (and 16th out of the last 17) with an average audience of 8.9 million (on par with last year).
In the week ending May 12, Judge Judy, which had been syndication’s No. 1 show overall for a modern record 40 straight weeks until Jeopardy began airing James Holzhauer-fueled episodes, clocked a 7.0 with more than 9.7 million daily viewers, easily outperforming Jeopardy, Feud and everything else.
The veteran CBS newsman will be recognized for a lifetime of achievement and service to the profession of broadcast and digital journalism on Friday, Sept. 6, at Excellence in Journalism 2019 in San Antonio, Texas.
Baconlor Double Dog Leash 360° Swivel No Tangle Free Double Dog Leash with Soft Padded Handle Adjustable Retractable Dog Leash Coupler for 2 Small Medium Large Dogs Reflective Shock Absorb Bonus Waste
NBC’s singing competition takes the total-viewer crown Monday night.
Veteran station exec Elden Hale Jr. will lead efforts to increase local news at the company’s stations in Mississippi, Arkansas, Indiana and Tennessee.
TiVo’s TV Viewership Data offering now incorporates Kantar, Drawbridge data and premium demographic attributes.
Marc DeBevoise, president and chief operating officer of CBS Interactive, can see viewers subscribing to about 10 OTT services on average.
Lowcountry Media sells the Georgia multicast affiliate to Phillip Falcone’s HC2 Holdings.
The results are in for the 40th annual Sports Emmy Awards. ESPN and NBC tied for the most trophies with six apiece, and their respective network groups also played to a draw with eight each.
Fox News’s Brit Hume hit back at President Trump on Monday after he criticized the network for hosting a town hall with South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg.
The trends put it in a strong position as an “independent studio” that can also develop intellectual property from other units at Sony, Tony Vinciquerra said at a strategy meeting and investor day in Tokyo.
Bernard Chevry, founder of the Mip TV and Mipcom television market, has died at 96. He launched MipTV in 1963, ostensibly to help his friend Bruno Coquatrix sell tapes of his live concerts from the Olympia music hall, before launching sister event Mipcom in 1985 as well as music industry market Midem in 1963. He ran the Midem Organisation until 1989 when it was sold to Reed.
He joins the Cox CBS affiliate in Seattle on June 17, coming from the news VP post at WITI Milwaukee.
This past week on TVNewsCheck’s Media Job Center, Nexstar, Cox, News-Press & Gazette, Pikes Peak Television, and one unnamed broadcast company posted job openings at stations in Boston, Memphis, Norfolk/Portsmouth, Idaho Falls, Colorado Springs and somewhere on the East Coast.